By signing the Charter, organisations commit to fighting all forms ofdiscrimination and setting up a policy in favour of equal opportunities and diversity, focused on acknowledging and valuing individual skills. Signing the Diversity Charter Lëtzebuerg is the first step of a long-term process.
The organisation will have to:
For this commitment to be more than just a declaration of intent – which would be detrimental to all the signatories – the organisation must apply this policy in action plans and initiatives to produce concrete results.
Signatories commit to:
The Committee for the Diversity Charter Lëtzebuerg reserves the right to revoke (exclude from the list of signatories) an organisation if it doesn't report at least one best practice every two years and/or doesn't complete the online survey.
Valuing diversity within an organisation implies a voluntary and proactive approach. The Committee for the Diversity Charter Lëtzebuerg has set up a dedicated structure with qualified staff in order to offer free services to the Charter signatories:
Signatory companies and institutions will be visible and listed on this website.
The next signing session will take place in may 2024.
All organisations of any size and sector in Luxembourg are invited to sign the Diversity Charter Lëtzebuerg. The subscription will be done in several steps:
1. The organisation complete the registration file.
2. The organisation receive a receipt following its registration.
3. The organisation take notice and signs a moral contract. It recaps the commitment taken when subscribing to the Diversity Charter.
4. Once the moral contract is received, the non-IMS member organisation receive an invoice covering its registration fees according to the following annual scale:
1 < 49 employees
50 < 249 employees
> 250 employees
The IMS members can subscribe to the Diversity Charter for free (no additional cost to their membership).
5. The CEO of the organisation or the contact person can contact a representative of the Committee for the Diversity Charter Lëtzebuerg to exchange his/her practices. Contact us.
6. The organisation's CEO signs the Diversity Charter Lëtzebuerg during an official signing session.
7. We will send you the logo and the graphic charter to use our Diversity Charter visuals. We provide you access to all the Diversity Charter events.
Do you want to sign the Diversity Charter Lëtzebuerg?