Official Signing Ceremony
The 157 signatories of the Charter will be joined by several new signatories that wish to commit officially to the promotion and management of diversity in the workplace.
The official signing session will be followed by a keynote speech on the Business Case on migration: What is in there for businesses to integrate migrants and refugees in particular into the labour market? What role can a company play in the current context?
- Christian Scharff, President Committee for the Diversity Charter
- Lydia Biringer-Schmitt, Financial&Human Resources Director Casino 2000
- Corinne Cahen, Minister for Family Affairs and Integration, Patron of the Diversity Charter
Keynote: The business case on migration: what is in there for business?
- Nava Hinrichs, Managing Director The Hague Process on Refugees and Migration
- Riad Taha, Managing Director RCTLux
Where? Casino 2000 in Mondorf-les-Bains
When? 12 May 2016 at 6 pm